How do you know whether therapy is right for you? If you are struggling with:
- Anxious thoughts
- Panic attacks
- Difficulty handling stressful events
- Chronic health conditions affecting your quality of life
- Loss (death of a loved one, pregnancy loss, job, sudden change in health)
- End of Life/Quality of Life issues
- Compulsive behaviors
- Complex grief or bereavement that doesn’t get better
- Life transitions – such as becoming parents, marriage, separation/divorce, job changes, empty nest, retirement or loss of health/functioning
- Low self-image/self-esteem/self-criticism
- Maintaining healthy boundaries with people
- Being too sensitive to other’s energies or emotions
- Being receptive – asking for help, allowing others to give to you
- Speaking up for yourself, saying No
- Poor sleep
- Focus and attention
then I would encourage you to at least arrange to have a free, no-obligation meet and greet to discuss your needs and learn how working with me might make things easier.
If you are feeling overburdened with demands, emotional reactions and/or stressors, then good therapy can help you focus on what you can change and let go of what you cannot. Together, we will identify which skills will help you bolster your hardiness to stress and build more joy and resilience.
Change is possible, no matter what your age or circumstances. You needn’t struggle alone or resign yourself to quiet misery.
I would cherish the opportunity to meet you and hear what is concerning you. Please contact me so we can start the conversation. “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction creates the greatest change.” Relief awaits!
Click here to request your free 30 min. consultation, in person, by phone, or confidential video format. I look forward to meeting you.
Click here for assessment forms and Individual Therapy agreements, prior to your first appointment.